Thursday 15 September 2011

Snap Me! mY holidaY diarY♥

30 Aug 2011
[ BBQ PartY at Jun Jie's House ]


31 Aug 2011
[ 5th aunt's HousE at JB]

 On the way back home from JB


3 Sept 2011
[ Singk day with my Best Friends ]

The wallet is my BdaY present♥


4 Sept 2011
[ Singk again with my Dear Causin at DW ]


6 Sept 2011
[ In the car, go Shopping and facial with MuM ]
The beer is belong to my bro~just take the photo with it


9 Sept 2011
[ Fetch my Dear Sis at Bus Station ]
She is just come back from SG


10 Sept 2011
[ Watching Movie~ date with my Dear Sis and Dear Mum ]
Let's start the Smurfs!!!

After watching the movie, we go KFC for having our Dinner


13 Sept 2011
[ my Bday day. Go Singk again with my Dear Cousin and her Friend ]
act a Naughty Me♥ wahahaha XD


14 Sept 2011
[ Wanna go Shopping and watching Movie with Dear Friend。大武生!!! Waiting for Me~~~ ]

When editing the Pic just found an interesting thing~
The Colour effect~

The Combination with different Colour theme to become a picture





15 sept 2011
[ Not going any where TodaY ]
~be a 宅女~


OnlinE♥~BlogginG♥~My shoP♥~


~~~~~~~~~ To be ContinuE ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment